Can a Votive expert help me with this?  At the moment, it appears that
Votive does not support the UI extension WixUI_InstallDir, but I would
be happy to be proven wrong.  I am using 2.0.

I need to include a localization XML file for WixUI_InstallDir, but I
can find no way to accomplish  this entirely within Visual Studio.  Is
there some way to change the light.exe command-line flags WITHIN Visual
Studio or the various XML files involved?  Does the Votive installation
include these XML files or do I ALSO need to install Wix separately?

I need to add: -loc "C:\Program Files\wix-2.0.5805\WixUI_en-us.wxl" or
the equivalent within Visual Studio.  I don't want to have a parallel
build system outside Visual Studio.

-Jon Andersen

Guardian Team: Securing CPS
Citrix Systems, Inc