Hi,
Thank you for the reply,
This is the part of wxs code which I have for my product.
This worked great in wix-2.0, but the problems raised when switching to
WiX-3.
I have two problems when using this code in WiX-3.
First, The shortcuts which are created in this form are pointing to wrong
file, the first file in the component. (logo.GIF in this example)
Second, I haven't introduce any icon for this shortcut, and I expect to have
the HTML File icon beside the Readme file in the program menu. (This was the
result in WiX-2.0)
Unfortunately, the result is not like that. There will be an icon of
Unknown File Type" besides the "View Readme" in the program menu.
<Directory Id='binDirectory' Name='bin'>
    <Component Guid='C15D46Ef-a7E1-2Aa5-CB66-BbA4F0C3DCb3' Id='mainComponent

        <File Source='C:\Install\logo.GIF Vital='yes' Id='logofile' DiskId=
1' Name='logo.GIF />
        <File Source='C:\Install\readme.txt' Vital='yes' Id='readmeText'
DiskId='1' Name='readme.txt' />
        <File Source='C:\Install\Readme.htm' Vital='yes' Id='readmeFile'
DiskId='1' Name='Readme.htm'>
             <Shortcut IconIndex='0' Name='View Readme' Show='normal'
Directory='ProgramMenuDir' Advertise='yes' Id='readmeShortcut' />
        </File>
    </Component>
</Directory>
Can anybody help me about this?