Hi folks,

I've been a lurker and an occasional answerer (if that's a word) on this
list.  We are looking to build an installer for our product, and we're
looking for recommendations for someone to bring in as outside help for
the task.  We're looking for someone with WiX and MSI experience that
could help us get a relatively simple install process set up as well as
help us understand our alternatives for patching, upgrades, etc.

Our environment is a bit unusual, so you have to be willing to help us do
some things that may not be the most 'recommended' practices for
installers -- while we're totally interested in hearing about best
practices, you must understand that our needs may dictate doing things in
a less than traditional way, and you must be willing to bow to the will of
our users.

I would expect this to be a very short-term project, probably no more than
a week in duration - basically we'd like an assessment of our business
requirements, some recommendations, some WiX work to build a proof of
concept with a RTM, some patches, and a second major release.  We are
undertaking this project 6 months before our release so that we will have
plenty of testing time, and plenty of time to 'eat our own dog food'.

If you have any recommendations of folks that could help with this, please
contact me with details.
Thanks,
Kelly Leahy
Milliman, Inc.

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated
to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or opinions
upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any other party,
and it should be considered to be a work in progress. Unless otherwise
noted in this email or its attachments, this communication does not form
a Statement of Actuarial Opinion under American Academy of Actuaries guidelines.