________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Sam
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:47 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] setupbld/setupexe question

I want to embed an msi, transform, and an external cab file into the
setup.exe.  When the setup.exe is run the cab file needs to be extracted
to the same folder as the msi.  Has anyone tried this?  Any hints/tips?

  <http://www.clearviewecm.com/>
The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended

recipient, please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  then delete
this email from your system.

<<image001.png>>