For the most part, just use lit.exe instead of light.exe after candle.exe.

call "%wix%\lit.exe" -nologo -bf -loc wixlib\%culture%.wxl -out
"%output%\%projectname%_%culture%.wixlib" "%output%\wixlib\*.wixobj"
if not %ERRORLEVEL% EQU 0 goto LitFailed

Brian Rogers
"Intelligence removes complexity." - BR
http://www.codeplex.com/wixml/