    From: Christopher Painter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 2:51 PM
To: Neil Enns; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Comparing result of a dword RegistrySearch to a number?

    Assuming TESTPROP as the property assigned by Appsearch, try:

    TESTPROP and Not TESTPROP="#0"

    This should make sure that the property has data and that it isn't 0.   Due
to the nature of dwords, this should work.

Neil Enns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      Ok, there’s gotta be something obvious I’m missing here. How do I compare
the result of a RegistrySearch for a dword against a number? I need to make
sure the number returned is greater than or equal to 1, but it has the pesky
“#” in front of it so a straight MYVARIABLE >= 1 in the condition fails.

    Thanks,

    Neil