Ok, I was wondering how you were going to read binary data into a string.  I'm
not the best C# guy in the world but I'll see what I can learn here.  I am
wondering though,  is your text unicode or ansi and would it even matter?

Christopher Karper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  It's text, and I'm running as a custom action, so my database should already
be available.

I'm opening the view with a joined query, but getting the same data.  I can get
the record fine, and I can get the stream fine, it's when I try to read from
the StreamReader wrapper that I run into issues.

I'm trying to read out the text data stored in the binaries table, then modify
it.  I'm trying to avoid using a temp file if I can, since I only need it in
memory.

Chris

  On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Christopher Painter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>