This worked. Thanks a lot!

From: Christopher Painter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 1:01 PM
To: Hammad Butt; Bob Arnson
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] Wix: Custom Dialog based on Feature selection

I'm guessing you'll want to read this:

http://robmensching.com/blog/archive/2008/04/21/How-to-escape-the-ampersand-in-WiX-and-MSI-UI.aspx

Hammad Butt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the help. I can see that I need to use the & operator in the
condition statement.

In the Wix xml file, I still don't know what the syntax should be. Here is what
I am trying

 <Control Id="Next" Type="PushButton" X="236" Y="243" Width="56" Height="17"
Default="yes" Text="$(loc.WixUINext)">
   <Publish Event="NewDialog" Value="[WixUI_CustomizeDlg_NextController]">
&Documentation = 3 </Publish>

"Documentation" is the ID of a feature. I am trying to check if this feature
has been selected to install.

I am getting the following error when I run candle:
fatal error CNDL0031: An error occurred while parsing EntityName.

Thanks,
Hammad