From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Xenia Holtmann
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 05:21
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Find out user name of current logged-in user

My installer supports per machine or user installation. Next to the user
installation I want to show the name of the user, that is currently logged
in. I have used the USERNAME Property, but this doesn't work correct. This
Property does not really contain the name of current user.

Is there another possibility to find out the user name?

Thanks,

Xenia.