I apologize if this question has been asked before.  I have just joined
this email group about two weeks ago.

We have a product that is released under a commercial license and an
open source license (GPL v2).  We are starting to look at using WiX to
package our runtime as an MSI with a simple bootstrapper.

Our product is used to build generic user applications.  I have looked
at the WiX license, CPL, and see that it says that WiX can be
distributed in object or source form provided that the terms of the CPL
are met.

What we would like to do is to write a wizard in our product that will
allow our customers to package their applications as MSI or MSM packages
using WiX.   So that they can package and distribute their applications
in the same way as we do.

Are we allowed to redistribute WiX with our product or should we direct
our customers to download WiX from SourceForge?

Durwin Wright | Sr. Architect | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | Ingres | 500 Arguello Street |
Suite 200 | Redwood City | CA | 94063 | USA
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=500+arguello+street,+94063&ll=37.487297,-
122.233200&spn=0.004602,0.012771&t=k&hl=en>   +1 650-587-5523 | fax: +1
650-587-5550