We're working on getting the WiX v3 documentation up there.  However, every
download of the WiX toolset includes an up to date (as much as we have it)
version of the WiX.chm.  That should contain all the information...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Fisher
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 08:25
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Attach a database

Turns out the sourceforge wix2 documentation regarding the SqlDatabase
element is still valid for wix3's version of SqlDatabase.

http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix2/wix_xsd_sqldatabase.htm

Wow, if we could just have one place for all the documentation, it
would really help a lot with the confusion and frustration of trying
to learn wix.

Tim