-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Reed
(SQL)
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 12:33 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Disabling feature options on parent feature?

I've got a set of features that I moved under a new parent feature, and
the new parent feature has a pair of options that A) don't make sense
and B) I don't want... but I don't see how to disable them in the v3
schema. They only appear for the parent feature when it has children;
other features at the same level as the parent do not exhibit these
options.

How do I turn off these two feature options?

* Will be installed from network
* Entire feature will be installed to run from network