> by daleq Apr 18, 2008; 02:28pm

Sorry for the long delay.

I've just tried with 3.0.4214.0 and it does not seem to work.  I've
filed a bug here;
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=642714&aid=1998496&gro
up_id=105970

I assume that this may possibly be resolved in src\ca\wcautil\qtexec.cpp
at this section;

    if (::CreateProcessW(NULL,
        wzCommand, // command line
        NULL, // security info
        NULL, // thread info
        TRUE, // inherit handles
        ::GetPriorityClass(::GetCurrentProcess()) | CREATE_NO_WINDOW, //
creation flags
        NULL, // environment
        NULL, // cur dir
        &oStartInfo,
        &oProcInfo))

but I don't know enough C to fight my way out of a wet paper bag.
<smile/>

Thanks,
Dale