Ah sorry I should have done a search.

I see this issue is already known

I've rolled back to 3.0.2925.0 an now and manually add the binaries.

"""
         <Binary Id="DIFxApp.dll"
SourceFile="$(var.DIFxAppPath)DIFxApp.dll" />
         <Binary Id="DIFxAppA.dll"
SourceFile="$(var.DIFxAppPath)DIFxAppA.dll" />
         <CustomAction Id="MsiCleanupOnSuccess" BinaryKey="DIFxApp.dll"
DllEntry="CleanupOnSuccess" />
         <CustomAction Id="MsiProcessDrivers" BinaryKey="DIFxApp.dll"
DllEntry="ProcessDriverPackages" />
         <CustomAction Id="MsiInstallDrivers" BinaryKey="DIFxAppA.dll"
DllEntry="InstallDriverPackages" Execute="deferred" Impersonate="no" />
         <CustomAction Id="MsiUninstallDrivers" BinaryKey="DIFxAppA.dll"
DllEntry="UninstallDriverPackages" Execute="deferred" Impersonate="no" />
         <CustomAction Id="MsiRollbackInstall" BinaryKey="DIFxAppA.dll"
DllEntry="RollbackInstall" Execute="rollback" Impersonate="no" />
         <InstallExecuteSequence>
             <Custom Action="MsiCleanupOnSuccess" After="InstallFinalize" />
             <Custom Action="MsiProcessDrivers" After="InstallFiles" />
         </InstallExecuteSequence>
"""