Hi,

I am new to Wix. I am trying to see some sample for GAC an assembly.

   AssemblyApplication
 String
 Specifies the file identifier of the application file. This assembly will
be isolated to the same directory as the application file. If this attribute
is absent, the assembly will be installed to the Global Assembly Cache. This
attribute may only be specified if the Assembly attribute is set to '.net'
or 'win32'
>From the documentation even though it says when we don't have this property
it will create dll in GAC but it is not working for me..

Am I missing anything very obvious???

Cheers
Raj