Well I used [ProductName] like it is used in the WiXUI localization
files. Everywhere else it works correct. Just in the shortcut it isn't
replaced correctly.

in the .wxl file i've got this:
  <String Id="Test_UninstallLinkTitle" Overridable="yes">Uninstall
[ProductName]</String>
  <String Id="Test_UninstallLinkDescription" Overridable="yes">Removes
[ProductName] from your computer.</String>

and in my .wxs file i've got this:
<Shortcut Id="UninstallProduct_all"
  Name="!(loc.Test_UninstallLinkTitle) "
  Target="[System32Folder]msiexec.exe"
  Arguments="/x {$(var.TEST_PRODUCT_CODE)}"
  Directory="Test_startmenu_subfolder"
  Description="!(loc.Test_UninstallLinkDescription)" />

any idea why the [ProductName] isn't replaced for the shortcut?

Andreas Hellwig