Am I to understand that you are now testing on VS2005 (previous messages
indicated everyone on the dev team has moved to VS 2008 and VS 2005 gets no
testing) and you still are unable to reproduce these issues?
I ask because they've been acknowledged on this list before. Specifically on
May 13th in a thread titled "Did WiX V3 projects break compatibility with
earlier builds?"

Scott