Hi,

Any idea what causes this? I'm trying to follow the steps defined here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/pmarcu/archive/2007/06/28/sample-patch.aspx
to create a patch for my application, using wix 3.

I've created two wixout files, using light.exe -xo ...

When I try and create a transform, torch says:
torch.exe : error TRCH0001 : Item has already been added. Key in
dictionary: 'ADMIN_INSTALL_SPEECH'  Key being added:
'ADMIN_INSTALL_SPEECH'

Does anyone know why this might happen?

Thanks,
Simon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of
the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have
received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email and
promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.

Logotron is a limited company registered in England, number 04113866. The
registered office is Logotron Ltd, Denny Lodge Business Park, Chittering,
Cambridge, CB25 9PH.