> Rob,
>
> Any pointers on tips for getting the GUIDs right? Will HeatTask take care of
> this for me? If not, what rules do I need to follow?

If I understand how Windows Installer works (which may or may not be
the case) ... if you never intend to do patches or minor upgrades you
can always generate new component GUIDs and Product Ids and then rely
on doing major upgrades all the time. Sort of the blunt hammer
approach.

Otherwise, you'll have to pay more attention to your Product Id and
component GUIDs to make sure they stay the same when appropriate, and
change when appropriate.