Also, just include the text of the log around where your CA executes, to
ensure that it is, in fact, executing as you expect.   If the command is
being issued, but the inserts are still failing, then you know the problem
is more than likely downstream.  Or it may be failing, but the install isn't
configured to stop when that happens, in which case the log would clearly
identify it.

It won't solve your problem, but it should provide a clue on where to look
next.

Chris