Hi ALL ,
I'm currently working on the WIX Script. I have the some
issues.
I am trying to create a new web site in IIS.
Here is my code.
<WebSite Id='HODWebsite' Description='HOD Web Site'
Directory='HODDIR' StartOnInstall='yes'>
<WebAddress Id="AllUnassigned" Port="8002" />
</WebSite>
If I use port 80 it renames the 'Default Web Site' to
'HOD Web Site' .
If I use a random port number I get an error (Failed to
read IIsWebs table. (-2147024774)).
What I am trying to do is create a new web site on
windows 2003 and windows XP.
Could you please help me to solve this issue?
Thanks
Thangaraj N
--------------------------------------------------------
This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated,
this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment
products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable
law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC)
traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each
sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived,
supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are
located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This
message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you
consent to the foregoing.
--------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
_______________________________________________
WiX-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wix-users