Is the property formattable?   If so, you could assign a property value to
it.

But, the fact is, that is a valid warning.   Wix just puts the string into a
table in the resulting .msi/.msm and that technology imposes limits on it's
content.   If you want to use the installer, you have to play by their
rules.

You can just turn the warning off if you just don't want to see it, but the
underlying issue would remain.

Chris