Thanks for the reply.

Yes the description is user data but a single description is bound to a
single index at the moment of installation. So searching by description
means really searching by iis web site index. In fact I would be presenting
description only for end user but storing the index for any action. And IIS
web site index is not user data.

So I'll be writing some custom actions for ehhh....

2008/7/19 Rob Mensching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> WebSites are only identified by their IP:Port:Header today.  Description
> isn't supported today because that field is basically just user data (i.e.
> the user can change it at will).

Paweł Olszewski
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: +48 501 272889