Hi All,

While installing a product, I want to add few extra registry entries
if the OS is Windows Vista. To achieve this, I created my .ddr file as
given below..but its not working. Am i missing something? Any help
will be highly appreciated..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Wix xmlns..>
    <Fragment>
        <dd:RegistryGroup Id="abc">
            <dd:Registry Root="HKCR" Key="r1" Type="string" Value="v1"
Action="write" />
            <?if VersionNT = 600 AND MsiNTProductType = 1 ?>
              <dd:Registry Root="HKLM"
Key="SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Credssp\PolicyDefaults\AllowDefaultCredentials"
Name="r2" Type="string" Value="v2" Action="write" />
            <?endif?>
        </dd:RegistryGroup>
    </Fragment>
</Wix>