From: Joe Coplen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:12 PM
To: WiX-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Changing default UILevel for uninstall.

The default UILevel for uninstall appears to be 3 (Basic).   I need to
run at UILevel 5 (Full) in all cases but 2 (None).

I have tried adding a custom action to the InstallExecuteSequence that
changes the UILevel property to 5 - checking the setup log, I can see my
custom action runs and the UILevel property is successfully changed.
However, my dialogs still don't appear.

Does anyone have a good way of doing this?

-J