Dear Brian,

        Thanks for the info.

                David

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Rogers
Sent: 23 July 2008 17:40
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] source and src from tallow

Hey David,

It looks like build 2.0.5325.0 (
http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/wix/wix2.0/inc/wixver.h?r1=1.35&r2=1.36).
This matches the check-in date for the change below.

http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/wix/wix2.0/src/tallow/tallow.cs?r1=1.4&r2=1.5
http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/wix/wix2.0/src/tallow/tallow.cs?view=log

Revision *1.5* -
(view<http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/wix/wix2.0/src/tallow/tallow.cs?revision=1.5&view=markup>)
(download<http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/wix/wix2.0/src/tallow/tallow.cs?revision=1.5>)
(annotate<http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/wix/wix2.0/src/tallow/tallow.cs?annotate=1.5>)
- [select for
diffs]<http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/wix/wix2.0/src/tallow/tallow.cs?r1=1.5&view=log>
*Wed Jun 27 05:42:52 2007 UTC* (12 months, 3 weeks ago) by *robmen*
Branch:
*MAIN*<http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/wix/wix2.0/src/tallow/tallow.cs?view=log&pathrev=MAIN>
CVS Tags:
*HEAD*<http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/wix/wix2.0/src/tallow/tallow.cs?view=log&pathrev=HEAD>