Hi,
I would like a setup created using WiX to be able to find out the port of the
default IIS website. We need this to ensure an install succeeds even if the
port is different from the standard "80" and want to spare the user performing
the installation having to determine and type in the port number. Is this
possible (maybe using the WixIIsExtension dll)?

Right now my setup reads the default website install location using a registry
search. It would be nicer to read this and possibly more information directly
from the IIS metabase. How could this be done during a setup?
Thanks
José