I am writing an installer for an IIS7 Virtual Directory.

I want to use Anonymous Authentication, and have IIS use the Application Pool
identity to access the files. Is there a way to do this with WIX?

Details:
I have
  <WebDirProperties Id='ReadAndExecute' Read='yes' Write='no' Script='yes'
Execute='no' BasicAuthentication='no' WindowsAuthentication='no'
AnonymousAccess='yes' />

 <Component Id='AppPoolComponent' Guid='11e3d4d5-ff65-469b-afff-a5e631245c71'
Permanent='no' Win64='$(var.WOL_WIN64)' >
    <WebAppPool Id='ResourceServerAppPool' Name='ResourceServerAppPool'
Identity='networkService' />
 </Component>

And inside the component I have
  <WebVirtualDir Id='Resource_Server' Alias='ResBox' Directory='Res_server'
WebSite='DefaultWebSite' DirProperties='ReadAndExecute'>
    <WebApplication Id='ResourceServer_VdirWebApp' Name='ResBox'
Isolation='medium' WebAppPool='ResourceServerAppPool'></WebApplication>
  </WebVirtualDir>

I was hoping that IIS would use the app pool identity to access the files, but
it does not. I can change this manually, but I can't figure out how to do this
with WIX. I see a way to specify a specific user, but we are using
NetworkService as the app pool identity.

Is this possible?