I built an extension that uses SqlFormattedScript elements.   It's basically
just SqlScript, plus formatting.  I used the same design, up to and
including the table it stores into in the final MSI DB.  I just rename it
for my own purposes.   I then take advantage of the fact that SqlScript
elements just schedule sql for running in a deferred CA, and I load the
scripts in myself in a DTF CA, and schedule them the same way.   I also make
sure to load in the WixSqlExtension stuff, including it's CA's.

I did it at work, and if they're fine with me sharing that, then I'll be
happy to do so.  I would assume it wouldn't be included as part of the
official distro, since it's DTF dependent, not all native.  Worst case, you
could reimplement using this design, as it works like a champ for me.

Chris