Hi,

I am new to WiX and we need to deliver our software as in form of single
.msi file and all other media types, program files should be compressed
in to .cab files that are separate from the .msi file.

We use the following code

<Media Id="1" Cabinet="Sample.cab" EmbedCab="yes" DiskPrompt="CD-ROM #1"
/>

But the output is not creating the .cab file instead all the files are
uncompressed.

Is my requirement is feasible with WiX or do I have to do some extra
step to achieve this?

I am using 2.0.5805.0 version of WiX

Thanks
Mahesh

Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate
proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from
your system. Thank You.