Hi

I have an installation that uses custom actions. There are certain custom
actions which I want to get executed during Repair Mode of the installer.

In the log file, I can see WixUI_InstallMode property getting changed to
Repair. But, it seems that this property is inaccessible.
Also, the Windows Installer Property REINSTALL and REINSTALLMODE are also
getting set to certain values as desired. But, the problem is I am unable to
use these properties as well.

Ex:  I defined a custom action for generating a fake error. The custom
condition for this action being REINSTALL. Then, I selected Repair Mode of the
Installer. No Error was generated despite REINSTALL property being set to comma
separated values of features to be reinstalled.

<CustomAction ID='FakeError' Error='Generated a Fake Error'/>
<Custom Action='FakeError' After='.......'><![CDATA[REINSTALL]]></Custom>

I could generate error by replacing REINSTALL by REMOVE and running the
installer in Remove Mode.

Can I have some help in this regard ?

Thanks and Regards
Mukesh Agrawal