The way I handled this for my DBScript piece was to load the file into a
temporary table in an immediate action, then use the table entries in the
deferred CA.  By loading the file immediately, you have access to all the
properties, and can store it post-process.  Then your deferred action can
use it to write out the contents to disk, or whatever other activity you had
planned.

Chris