-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 3:00 PM
To: WiX Users
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Property problem - additional info

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
    Mike Rerick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:

> I have set all of the needed properties to have the Secure="yes"
attribute.
> The install is a perMachine install on XP. The properties do appear in the
> SecureCustomProperties property in the properties list that the installer
> dumps at the end of the log. I also set the EnableUserControl property to
1.

Are they public properties in ALL_UPPER_CASE?

The information contained in this transmission contains potentially
privileged, export controlled and/or confidential information of Imageware
Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.  It is intended only to be read
by the person(s) named above and for no other purpose.  You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, duplication of this
communication or use of its contents for any purpose not authorized
expressly by Imageware Systems, Inc. is strictly prohibited and could lead
to both civil and/or criminal penalties.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are prohibited to review the contents herein and please
message.  To reply to our e-mail administrator directly, please send an
e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]