what setting causes current wix build output to land in
bin\$(Configuration)\en-us versus bin\$(Configuration) where it always used to
land?

I have an existing solution deliverable containing a wix project created
initially using 4004.   After migrating the file to contain the wixproj file
settings that I could see differ in the current wix3_x64.msi drop I find that
my build output now lands in bin\$(Configuration)\en-us.

If I create a new wix project from scratch and build it the build output lands
in the expected bin\$(Configuration).

The difference is causing me gyrations with our tfs automated build processing
since with tfs the expection is all automated build output gets redirected into
a flat $(OutDir) directory structure.

Any thoughts on what setting(s) in my existing wix project that I've migrated
to work with current wix is causing build output to land in