From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Yu, Brian
Sent: Fri 12/09/2008 09:34
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix Add Dialog to prompt for username and pwd

Thanks Neil.

I've got this error even when I added the bin directory to my PATH.
Any clues?

C:\>candle /?

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load
file or ass
embly 'wix, Version=3.0.3907.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=ce35f76fcda82bad
' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'wix, Version=3.0.3907.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=ce35f76fcda
82bad'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value
[HKLM\Software\M
icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind
failure lo
gging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value