Hi,

 I have a similar problem but with slight change. What i am trying to
achieve is:

 I have one .cmd file which i want to run (using custom action) only if user
pass some flag from command line. Just like you did in the example below,but
i want to control my custom action from this flag.

 e.g msiexec /i myproj.msi RUNCMDFILEFLAG=true

Thanks in Advance.

Vivek