In all likelihood, your problem is that your CA is being modularized when
compiled, but maybe not to the standard you're expecting.  If you look at
your .msm in Orca, you'll see the actual name it's been given.   I believe
you can suppress the modularization if that's your wish.  Or you can at
least map to the correct configuration.

Chris