[System64Folder]

-----Original Message-----
From: Nilkund Aseef [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 20:37
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] ICE validation error 0n 64 bit build

Hello,

I have the following entry in my Wxs file:
<RegistryValue Id="BootStrapperReg01" Root="HKLM"
Key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\$(var.UCMASDKBOOTSTRAPPER_PRODUCT_ID_STR)-UCMA"
 Name="DisplayIcon" Value="[SystemFolder]MsiExec.exe" Type="string" />

When I do a 64 bit build I get the following error:
error LGHT0204 : ICE80: This Registry BootStrapperReg01 entry uses 32Bit
Property Value [SystemFolder]MsiExec.exe in Registry table for a 64BitComponent

Does anyone know how I can fix this error?

Thanks!
Aseef.