Hi Sandeep,

you can add a condition on your custom action when to trigger or not as per the
feature. Add the following if you only wnt custom action to trigger if it is
getting installed.

<InstallExecuteSequence>
<Custom Action='YOUR_CUSTOM_ACTION'><![CDATA[&YOUR_FEATURE_NAME=3]]></Custom>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

In above code you need to change only name of the feature, which will trigged
this action only if the feature is getting installed(not sure about repair, but
for sure if wont run on uninstall). number 3 tells that it should run only if
it is getting installed.

Thanks and RegardsBhavdeep Singh