Hi,

I'm trying to install Votive 2.0.5805 on XP (32bit) with Visual Studio
2008 Professional Edition installed. The Votive installer complains,
that the Express Edition of VS is not supported and terminates. Does
anybody know what's going on there? I used the X64-Version of Votive on
another box and it worked perfectly.

Thx
Mike