Hello

Could anyone please describe how digital signing works with WIX?
I've only found the reference of the DigitalSignature-element here:
http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix2/wix_xsd_digitalsignature.htm
In the Windows Installer SDK there isn't much more information. It seams
that I need a 128 bit hash of an unknown file or set of files created with
an unknown hashing algorithm. I first thought that I have to use the hash
of the .MSI file, but this can't work because the hash itself is part of
the .MSI file.

So my questions are basically:
 1. What hashing algorithm do I have to use?
 2. What files do I have to include in the hash?

Thank you in advance!