The 3.0 and 3.5 framework versions use the 2.0 runtime.  They're just
library and syntax additions.  I would suggest trying to reinstall the v2 of
NetFx, then reinstall Wix 3.

I don't know for sure what's causing it, or if that will fix it, but it'd be
a great first shot since you're apparently having tlb registration issues.

Chris