What version of the WiX toolset are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Luke Bakken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 09:35
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Failure using Wix installer certificates with Windows Vista

WiX users,

I'm following up on a thread from late July entitled "Failure using
Wix installer certificates with WCF". I am trying to use WiX to
install PFX certificates with private keys on Windows Vista. The
installer I have works on XP, but on Vista the certificates *appear*
to install correctly, however there are no private key files created.
I believe this is the cause of the problem described in that thread.

I'm attempting a workaround using either winhttpcertcfg.exe or a
combination of certmgr.exe and winhttpcertcfg.exe.

I would enter a bug report, however it appears that new bug reports
are disabled on SourceForge for the WiX project. Is this true? All I
can choose is "Add New Artifact" and "Browse".

Thanks,
Luke