Very likely.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gremlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 02:07
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Password reset after Patch-Installation

Hello!
My password is reset when I install the patch.
I set a password at the installation (see below) with a custom action since
I noticed that the password can be found in the table User/Password.
The property for the password has of course no value before the CA is
executed. Is this the reason reason why the password is reset (to no pwd)
with the patch!? I create the patch with pyro.

<util:User Id="UserPark" Name="[TESTUSER]" Password="[TESTUSERPWD]"
PasswordNeverExpires="yes" RemoveOnUninstall="no" UpdateIfExists="yes"
CreateUser="yes">
              <util:GroupRef Id="GROUPADMIN"/>
</util:User>

Thank's,