I've got a fire:FirewallException element in my WiX code.

When I stop the Firewall Service and then run my MSI, I get the
following error consistently.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Wendell

--
"Some people come visit Europe and are really let down when they find
out it's not like a credit-card commercial; others really get into