Thanks for the prompt reply.
We agreed to move licensing dialog to before the install, namely exactly
after Welcome dialog that is shown after CostFinalize. However, I faced
another problem that I hope you can help me to solve.
In our licensing dialog users enter their licensing info and we should call
the external exe(called license.exe) program that connects to the licensing
server, checks the info, writes the licensing info to the system, etc.
Previously I used the following way for that:
* While installation the licensing.exe  is installed(copied) to some folder
on user's machine.
* LicensingDlg called custom action that called VBS script that called
license.exe
this worked fine since license.exe was installed to the system and the full
path to exe was known in VBS script.

Now licensing dialog is shown before the actual install commences.
license.exe isn't installed(copied) to the user's machine at this moment.
license.exe is only available from msi content. If I called VBS script that
should call license.exe, I don't know the full path to it. even more this
path doesn't exists at the moment of call to VBS script.

So the question is - how can I invoke exe program that isn't installed in
the system but is part of installation package? Is it even possible?