Hi all,

I have a product with 3 features - 1 being the main app (which installs
directories and files into the "Program Files\MyCompany\MyProduct" directory),
and 2 features being supporting databases, which do not add anything to the
file system.  I am not sure how to stop the directories being created within
the "Program Files" folder when the main feature is NOT selected (I am pretty
sure this is extremely basic and I am overlooking something simple!).

Here is a snippet of the WiX file I am using:

<Product> <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">  <Directory
Id="ProgramFilesFolder">
   <!-- THESE DIRECTORIES SHOULD NOT BE CREATED WHEN MAIN FEATURE IS NOT
INSTALLED! -->   <Directory Id="MyCompany" Name="MyCompany">    <Directory
Id="APPLICATIONROOTDIRECTORY" Name="MyProduct" />   </Directory>  </Directory>
</Directory>  <Feature Id="ProductFeature" Title="My Product" Level="1"
ConfigurableDirectory="APPLICATIONROOTDIRECTORY">  <ComponentRef... />
</Feature></Product>

The APPLICATIONROOTDIRECTORY directory is referenced in other wix libraries
from fragments.

Thanks very much