Hi,

I am setting permissions of a folder, but I would like to preserve the
default permissions and only append a user. The code below remove all
default permisions and set only the user I defined.

How can I set permissions to a folder without removing the default
permissions?

Thanks,

Eitan

<Component Id="AddPermissionsToFolder" Guid="
72CEB084-6AC9-4DE6-B990-1C05977D66AC">
<CreateFolder>
<Permission User="[COMP_USER_NAME]" Domain="[COMP_USER_DOMAIN]" GenericAll="
yes" />
</CreateFolder>
</Component>