1.  If the _2005.libs are not working for you, please add any additional
information available to the bug so it reopens.

-----Original Message-----
From: Curtis Jewell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:38
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] 3 problems with "integration" of WiX and VS2005 SP1

It is, (that's what 2166658 is about) and I see files named
dutil_2005.lib and wcautil_2005.lib - but shouldn't things "just work"
if you include the appropriate headers?

(Oh, they're linked in via the project properties and not via #pragma
comment("lib", ...) stuff in the headers, going to change the properties
and rebuild)

No, still getting this: dutil_2005.lib(precomp.obj) : fatal error
LNK1103: debugging information corrupt; recompile module

--Curtis