Hi,

I found a way to solve the problem:

1. Supressing FindRelatedProducts in the InstallUISequence

<InstallUISequence>
      <FindRelatedProducts Suppress="yes" />
</InstallUISequence>

2. Executing FindRelatedProducts when the Next button is clicked in the
install scope dialog:

<Control Id="Next" Type="PushButton" X="236" Y="243" Width="56" Height="17"
Default="yes" Text="!(loc.WixUINext)" >
    <Publish Property="ALLUSERS" Value="{}">WixAppFolder =
"PerUser"</Publish>
    <Publish Property="ALLUSERS" Value="1">WixAppFolder =
"PerMachine"</Publish>
    <Publish Event="DoAction" Value="FindRelatedProducts">1</Publish>
</Control>

3. Disable the Back button on the following page, because
FindRelatedProducts is only executed teh first time it is called.